ASSOCIATE, EXECUTIVE COACH
Sharon is an experienced training facilitator and certified corporate coach with a proven ability in working with people of diverse cultures, backgrounds and professional levels – including senior executives, front line staff and university students.
As a corporate training facilitator, Sharon has designed and delivered programs in cultural awareness, leadership and management development, presentation skills, effective meeting skills, time management, train the trainer, and performance management.
As a coach, she supports individuals, teams and organizations to maximize their performance on a professional and personal level so they can reach their full potential. She specializes in working with individuals looking for a change in career direction or wanting to fulfill their career ambitions.
Prior to her own career transition, Sharon worked in international membership organizations in the United States and Hong Kong, managing and cultivating relationships with clients who are leaders of Fortune 100 companies. She has also directed and executed major international forums in the US, Asia and Latin America that involved heads of state and multinational CEOs.
After moving to Macau in 2007, Sharon became a full-time faculty member at the University of Saint Joseph, teaching several classes in the Humanities Department. She subsequently worked for Leighton Contractors, heading their learning and development department to meet the training needs of over 600 staff. She also established and managed both Leighton’s Graduate and Mentoring Programs.
A staunch believer in continuous self development, Sharon is an active participant in activities of the Hong Kong International Coaching Community (HKICC), and regularly attends workshops and training programs.
Skills and Expertise
– Soft Skills Training
– Mentoring Program
– Executive and Career Coaching
– Behavioral Assessment
– Process Facilitation
– Corporate Training and Development Consultancy
– Certified Practitioner of PRISM Brain Mapping
– Executive Diploma in Corporate Coaching (Distinction), Hong Kong University (Hong Kong)
– Certified Career Development and Transition Coach, Career Development Network (USA)
– M.A. International Relations, George Washington University – The Elliott School of International Affairs (Washington, D.C., USA)
– B.A. Political Science (minor in Speech Communications), Willamette University (Oregon, USA)