Leona is a passionate executive coach and workshop facilitator. In her recent assignments, she has supported her clients to develop their leadership competencies, which, has helped them engage their teams to deliver higher performance.
Leona draws from a corporate experience of 18 years including senior leadership roles in Head Office Financial Services and Frontline Operations at IAG, Australia’s largest insurance group. Leona has been delivering leadership and management workshops for MNCs in Greater China, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Australia and Hong Kong since 2010.
Recent examples of Management and Leadership Development Workshops include:
- 2010-2011 Royal Bank of Scotland, Leadership programme for Functional Leaders
- 2010-Present MOL, Hitachi, BOCI – Coaching Approach Leadership Training – working with leadership teams to develop an internal coaching culture
- 2011-Present CLP, HSBC – Performance Management / Coaching for Improved Performance – Management Development programme for senior to middle managers to develop their coaching and performance management skills
- 2011-Present JnJ, Derivco – Leadership Transitions – supporting transitioning managers by identifying new role requirements and providing them with skills training to carry out their role effectively.
- 2013-Present – IMI PLC, ACE Insurance, Heraeus, Sulzer – Management Fundamentals/ Essential Leadership – for high potential managers designed to develop their leadership presence and intercultural awareness.
- 2015 – Coach Masters Academy – for leaders and professionals to attain international coaching certification endorsed by International Coaching Federation.
Qualifications & Certifications:
- Professional Certified Coach (ICF)
- Certificate of Coaching: Leader as a Coach (IEC)
- Certificate of Coaching with Enneagram (The Enneagram in Business)
- Core Essentials Graduate (Coach U)
- Licensed Facilitator of Coaching Clinic® (CCU)
- Diploma of Positive Psychology and Well Being (Langley Group)
- Accredited PCSI Facilitator (CCU)
- Accredited Facet5 facilitator (Assessment Plus)
- DiSC: Sales, Workplace, Leadership and Management Modules
- Certified NLP Trainer & Master Coach (ABNLP)
- Certified Practicing Accountant (Deakin University & CPA Australia)
- Bachelor of Business with Credit (University of Technology, Sydney)