Leading Change – The Only Constant
Have you ever asked yourself…
- What is my role in the change process?
- How do I maintain my team’s performance?
- What do I do to support my team members?
- What do I need to do to respond and ensure continued delivery?
You are not alone. Every individual, team or organisation, to varying degrees, has to respond to survive a rapidly shifting environment. Many leaders and employees struggle to keep up with the pressures of the changing economy. This workshop will assist leaders to identify and address the typical questions and concerns that staff raise during times of change. The workshop will equip you with practical knowledge and an ability to use appropriate tactics and corresponding behaviors to support your people during ambiguous and turbulent times.
PAST PARTICIPANTS ARE SAYING:
“Fantastic workshop. Very practical the topics are rarely taught or discussed… ”
“Well run, timely… for me, the right content at the right time!”
“Chris’s experience of change brings the models and tools to life – I wish we engaged him much earlier.”
“Great delivery, down to earth and practical tools, Chris’s change experience shines through.”
- Raise awareness as to what change is and how it applies in participants’ own organisational context and role
- Equip leaders with the mind-set, confidence and skills to welcome and anticipate, plan for and implement change
- Build leaders’ awareness of what creates resistance and how to proactively address this to create a resilient culture that adapts quickly to changing situations.
After the workshop your leaders will:
- Understand what change is and how it applies in their own organizational context and role
- Be more aware of own responses and how this impacts team engagement and performance
- Develop a mind-set that is resilient and adaptive enabling you to embrace rapidly changing environments
- Examine the concept of resistance – the beliefs and assumptions that underpin these
- Anticipate and address resistance in their teams for increased team buy-in and engagement
- Apply best practices and avoiding the pitfalls
- Practically apply effective models, strategies and tools in their leadership context
- Be equipped and confident to transfer workshop learning into proactive change leadership on the job
Sample workshop content
- What is change and how does it apply to / impact my own organisational context and role?
- How do I manage my own responses and become a role model in an ever changing environment?
- How do I go beyond the ‘WHAT’ to the ‘HOW’?
- How do I generate buy-in and engagement?
- How do I best communicate to reduce resistance and increase buy-in?
- How do I work with and respond to resistance?
- How do I apply models and principles for leading change practically in my own context?
- What are the ‘do’s and don’ts’ in my context?
- How do I develop a culture of adaptiveness and growth?
- 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM, including 1-hour lunch break
- Registration fee: HK $8,250 per person
- This program can be delivered in-house as a more cost effective approach. For more details, please contact us.