Launch Pad 2019
To make 2019 great, we need to think about these serious questions of leadership:
- Exactly how will your fiscal year 2019 be different from fiscal year 2018?
- How will it lay the foundations for 2020?
- How will it help sharpen your distinctiveness, ensure you pursue your values and take you further towards your vision?
- What will make you even more compelling to the people you need to reach?
The answers to these questions are the components of your Strategic Narrative.
A great way to ensure a strong 2019 is to write the story of the year before it gets going, so that the reality can reflect the narrative you have decided upon.
If you get it right, it will provide real clarity – a launch pad for everyone who needs to be engaged by your activity.
- Identify what will set 2019 apart from previous years and the years to come
- Establish the main themes of the year
- Align on a vision for the year and strategic actions to get there
- Ascertain what makes your organisation distinctive
- Provide practical input and activities to build awareness, skills and confidence to generate buy-in
- Provide hands-on tools, strategies and practice for participants
After the workshop you will
- Gain clarity on your vision for 2019
- Be able to develop a strategy implementation plan for tangible results
- Apply practical tools to develop awareness and understanding with respect to your stakeholders and their key motivators
- Define and align expectations and enhance working relationships
- Secure buy-in for the strategy and enable team members to define action plans
Example workshop content
- Identifying objectives
- Crafting your Strategic Narrative
- Creating a roadmap to the future
- How to communicate change / plans within the organisation
- Shifting and Allocating Resources
- Ongoing support strategy development
- Individuals and teams seeking to develop a solid strategy for 2019
- Leaders who seek to generate buy in and mobilise their teams
- Teams wanting to enhance their collaboration and performance when working towards a defined goal
Fully Customisable Format
- This workshop can be conducted as a 1-day or 2-day event (i.e. 9:30 am – 5:00 pm, including breaks in between)
- The content and structure can be designed to suit your specific needs