Facilitation of Performance and Change
Facilitation, has become a key part of the toolkit for managers, consultants and professionals working in a wide range of organisational functions and settings. The ability to confidently lead a group in idea generation or problem solving and decision-making processes is invaluable in today’s business environment.
This workshop is characterised by hands‐on learning in a fun, supportive and energising group environment. Participants leave inspired and equipped with the knowledge, tools and confidence to apply highly effective facilitation techniques back in their own workplace and context.
Over the first two days, participants experience and explore a number of facilitation tools. They consider their use; applying the tools to their own role and context. The workshop focuses on experiential learning with an emphasis on groups and teams in the Asia context.
The theory behind the tools and facilitation of groups and teams is covered briefly to enable participants to work with the dynamics in groups and teams.
On the third day, participants will apply their learning to the design and development of their own facilitated session – these can be specific to their work environment or suggested topics to embed their understanding and skills development.
Why should you attend this programme?
- Develop greater personal impact and confidence as a facilitator.
- Learn a range of different approaches and tools for facilitation.
- Attain greater skills in focusing groups and teams quickly and effectively on common objectives.
- Enable the groups and teams you work with to be more productive and effective.
- Gain the ability to overcome difficulties within groups and teams to ensure that the agreements and decisions achieved are enduring.
- 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM, including 1-hour lunch break
- Registration fee: HK $9,995 per person
- This program can be delivered in-house as a more cost effective approach. For more details, please contact us.